Friday, March 30, 2018

Back At It

I haven't posted since last August. I haven't been completely 'lax or negligent in my efforts - but I also haven't had much to blog about. I've been going to the the gym, more or less, but not really making much actual progress towards my #FITfor40 goal. That is to say: I don't think I have regressed, per se, but I also haven't progressed. I write now with the hope - the goal - that that is changing.

For starters, I've planned my #FITfor40 goal race. More on that later. It'll take place just before my 40th birthday in November.

In the meantime, I have my sights set on losing weight, strengthening up my hips and core, and very slowly, and incrementally, building back up a strong and sturdy cardiovascular system.

That's it. For now. I am back in the game, and committed to being #FITfor40.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sister in the Lord. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you as a nurse,wife and a mother and about your interest in making yourself fit at the age of 40. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to MUMBAI TO WORK with us during their vacation time. we would love to have you and your husband come to Mumbai to work with us or encourage young young grown up children to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. I am sure they/ you will have a life changing experience. Your coming will certainly bring spiritual and physical healing to the people who are spiritually and physical have different kinds of diseases because of the unhygienic conditions prevailing in the slums. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centred rest of the year 2018.

    ReplyDelete